1) Class/Club Fee is due at registration. You may register in person or by phone with a credit card.
2) Most of the classes and clubs have a 3 person minimum. In some cases, when a class requires a lot of prep work, we will have the class with fewer people. If we cancel the class, we will either refund your money or issue a store credit. If you cancel, you will receive store credit.
3) Out of respect for other class members and our staff, the following are NOT allowed at class:
a) Cell phones that are not turned to silent or vibrate (Also, please take all
conversations outside of the classroom.)
b) Friends who have not paid to take the class
d) Strong perfumes
4) Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of class to set up and be ready to begin on time. The back door, closest to the classroom, will be unlocked on class days at 9:45.
5) You must know your machine unless you are attending a Janome machine education class.
6) We are happy to provide extra rulers and other tools for you to borrow while in a class or club. Due to losing some items, we will ask you to swap your keys for a ruler or tool you would like to borrow. This will help us both remember.